Designated Contest Race for Saturday, December 16, 2017:
Race 10 - Tropical Turf Stakes - Post Time: 4:37 p.m. ET
Entries MUST be received by 30 minutes prior to post time to qualify
How to Play:
Each week, submit your “Primary Selection” AND an “Alternate Selection” for the designated featured contest race at Gulfstream Park beginning Saturday, December 2, 2017 and concluding Saturday, March 3, 2018.
Entries for the Xpressbet.com Fountain of Youth Stakes at Gulfstream Park on Saturday, March 3, 2018 will also be required to include the final running time for the Fountain of Youth Stakes. The final running time will only be used in the event of a tie-breaker
Your Alternate Selection will only be eligible in the event your Primary Selection is scratched after your entry is submitted.
Entries must be received no later than 30 minutes prior to the published post time for each of the designated contest races. Post times based on those published in the Gulfstream Park track program.
Entries received later than 30 minutes prior to the published post time will not be eligible.
Should both your Primary Selection and Alternate Selection be scratched, contestant will automatically be awarded the wagering favorite as their selection. All entries received later than 30 minutes prior to scheduled post time will not be eligible.
Contestants must also include your name along with valid phone number AND email address when submitting an entry. Each contestant allowed one entry per week.
If your selection finishes first, you are awarded 10 points
If your selection finishes second, you are awarded 7 points
If your selection finishes third, you are awarded 5 points
How to Win:
The entry with the highest combined score total earned by their selections throughout the designated featured contest races is declared the winner.
Top 10 finishers receive prize packages as designated in “Prizes” section below.
In the event of a tie, the contestant closest to the final running time of the Xpressbet.com Fountain of Youth Stakes at Gulfstream Park on Saturday, March 3, 2018 will be declared the Grand Prize winner.
All ties will be resolved using the final running time in the Xpressbet.com Fountain of Youth Stakes to determine top 5 finishers.
Entries that do not include the final running time for the Xpressbet.com Fountain of Youth Stakes will not be eligible for tie breaker.
Contest winner will be notified via email or phone no later than Tuesday, March 6, 2018 and all decisions made by Gulfstream Park and HRRN are considered final.
Grand Prize Package (First Place Winner):
1. Two (2) reserved seats and two (2) complimentary Gulfstream Park track programs on Friday, March 30, 2018
2. Table for two (2) in Ten Palms at Gulfstream Park and two (2) complimentary Gulfstream Park track programs on Florida Derby day, Saturday, March 31, 2018
3. Complimentary brunch for two (2) in Ten Palms at Gulfstream Park on Sunday, April 1, 2018
4. Two (2) round-trip coach airfare tickets to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
5. Two (2) nights hotel accommodations on Friday, March 30, 2018 and Saturday, March 31, 2018
6. Winner will be invited to join Mike Penna and Jude Feld on HRRN’s Saturday morning Equine Forum show hosted live from Gulfstream Park on Saturday, March 31, 2018
In the event the Grand Prize winner is unable to accept the prize package, the second-place finisher will be awarded the Grand Prize and there will be no compensation to the official winner.
Winning contestants are responsible for all other expenses including any other additional meals not specified above.
Second Place Winner:
1. Complimentary Sunday brunch for two (2) in Ten Palms at Gulfstream Park – Must be redeemed no later than March 3, 2019
2. Third through fifth place finishers will receive a swag bag of Gulfstream Park giveaways
3. A complimentary HRRN prize pack
Third through Fifth Place Winners:
1. Third through fifth place finishers will receive a swag bag of Gulfstream Park giveaways
2. A complimentary HRRN prize pack
General Contest Rules:
1. Only ONE entry from each valid email address is eligible to enter contest.
2. Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed within a one-week period; after that time unclaimed prizes become the property of Gulfstream Park and HRRN.
3. Unless otherwise specified, you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN.
4. All contests are open to the public to win. All winners, as a condition to claiming and receiving their prize, agree to grant to Gulfstream Park and HRRN and its affiliates the right to use their name(s), photographs, likeness, and audio or video recordings of their voice(s) and image(s) for station promotion and other related purposes.
5. All prizes must be accepted "as is" and cannot be redeemed for cash value. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept and agree to any condition or restriction contained in these Contest Rules, the Contest Release and/or any other conditions or restrictions of a prize, then the original winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. In that event, the original winner shall have no further claim against Gulfstream Park, HRRN or its affiliates arising from the contest, including any claim to an alternative prize or other compensation.
6. Winners are responsible for and shall pay all fees, licenses and taxes associated with the contest and the award of the prize, if applicable.
7. Gulfstream Park and HRRN do not assume responsibility for damaged or otherwise unusable prizes or merchandise, and disclaims any and all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Gulfstream Park and HRRN assume no liability for loss, damage or injury, resulting from the acceptance or use of prizes, or participating in network events or activities. Winners must sign any and all release forms required by Gulfstream Park and HRRN as a condition of acceptance of a prize
9. No employee or relative of employees of HRRN or of participating sponsors is eligible to win.
10. ONE ENTRY PER WEEK FROM A VALID IP ADDRESS unless otherwise directed, duplicate entries from the same IP address will be eliminated before any drawing or selection process takes place.
11. Gulfstream Park and HRRN shall have the final say on all contest decisions and all decisions made by Gulfstream Park and HRRN are considered final.